The story of the Brexit Cartoon
When Britain left the EU, I heard a lot of people say that they would regret it. Well….looking at the state Europe is in, I’m not so sure. For quite some time now I’ve been convinced that the current EU will collapse shortly, and that Britain leaving the EU is only part of the process of disintegration.
Size 3000 x 2135 pixel
Licence Agreement Brexit Cartoon
The licensee is aware that Barbara Roth, Cartoons by Roth is the author/creator and owner of the Cartoon and the right of reproduction, distribution, display and all other rights, including the worldwide copyright.
By downloading the cartoon, the licensee acquires a limited licence with usage restrictions. The licensee agrees to the following usage restrictions and is granted the usage rights as described below:
- The licence is non-exclusive. The author/creator (Barbara Roth, Cartoons by Roth), may sell the cartoon elsewhere.
- The licensee may not use, (re-)produce, distribute the cartoon for any purpose beyond the permitted purpose.
- The licensee may not sell the cartoon to third parties except in connection with the permitted purpose.
- The licensee may vectorize the cartoon or convert it into different graphic file formats for printing reasons. Changes and interventions beyond this are generally not permitted, but may be requested from the author/creator. The request needs to be made in advance, by email or in writing.
- The licensee agrees to attach the copyright notice ©cartoonsbyroth to all publications of the cartoon. Please contact the author/creator Barbara Roth if you have any questions regarding the placement.
Usage Rights Brexit Cartoon
I. For companies, organisations, entrepreneurs
1. location: worldwide
2. time: unlimited
3. purpose of use: In presentations, lectures, printed handouts; on company websites, intranet, in the social media; in leaflets, brochures, mailings; on flyers. Physical reproduction up to A4 size. Up to a total print run of 50,000 copies.
II. For publishers (newspapers, magazines, books, e-books) and self-published authors
Single use (books: one ISBN number)
Physical reproduction up to A4/B4 size
In the inner section of the newspaper, magazine, book, ebook only
For use on cover/title pages, in larger size or in larger print runs, please contact the author/creator.
This agreement is governed by Austrian law. By downloading the Brexit cartoon, the licensee agrees to Vienna as the location of jurisdiction for any dispute.
Do you need further usage rights? Contact the author/creator for an individual license agreement tailored to your individual needs. You find the current contact details on our website www.cartoonsbyroth.com
This licence agreement is part of the download file.