This cartoon is ideal for business presentations about creativity, innovativeness, innovative & creative thinking or leadership qualities. It can be used in internal communications as well as marketing and is ideal for digital marketing, e.g. the social media.
Cartoon No. 0056
Licence Agreement Creativity Cartoon
The licensee is aware that Barbara Roth, Cartoons by Roth is the author/creator and owner of the Creativity Cartoon and the right of reproduction, distribution, display and all other rights, including the worldwide copyright.
By downloading the cartoon, the licensee acquires a limited licence with usage restrictions. The licensee agrees to the following usage restrictions and is granted the usage rights as described below:
- The licence is non-exclusive. The author/creator (Barbara Roth, Cartoons by Roth), may sell the cartoon elsewhere.
- The licensee may not use, (re-)produce, distribute the cartoon for any purpose beyond the permitted purpose.
- The licensee may not sell the cartoon to third parties except in connection with the permitted purpose.
- The licensee may vectorize the cartoon or convert it into different graphic file formats for printing reasons. Changes and interventions beyond this are generally not permitted, but may be requested from the author/creator. The request needs to be made in advance, by email or in writing.
- The licensee agrees to attach the copyright notice ©cartoonsbyroth to all publications of the cartoon. Please contact the author/creator Barbara Roth if you have any questions regarding the placement.
Usage Rights Creativity Cartoon
I. For companies, organisations, entrepreneurs
1. location: worldwide
2. time: unlimited
3. purpose of use: In presentations, lectures, printed handouts; on company websites, intranet, in the social media; in leaflets, brochures, mailings; on flyers. Physical reproduction up to A4 size. Up to a total print run of 50,000 copies.
II. For publishers (newspapers, magazines, books, e-books) and self-published authors
Single use (books: one ISBN number)
Physical reproduction up to A4 size
In the inner section of the newspaper, magazine, book, ebook only
For use on cover/title pages, in larger size or in larger print runs, please contact the author/creator.
This agreement is governed by Austrian law. By downloading the cartoon, the licensee agrees to Vienna as the location of jurisdiction for any dispute.
Do you need further usage rights? Contact the author/creator for an individual license agreement tailored to your individual needs. You find the current contact details on our website www.cartoonsbyroth.com
This licence agreement is included in the download.