The story of the Digitalization Cartoon
The inspiration for this digitalization cartoon was the fact that for many years the media and the politicians have been telling us that digitalization will be good for us. However, when I look around me, I see small businesses being forced out of the market by global corporations that work with cheap labor from countries in the third world. This process of businesses in Europe being ghosted and disappearing – that’s what this cartoon is about.
Cartoon No. 0048
3347 x 3000 pixel
Licence Agreement Digitalization Cartoon
The licensee is aware that Barbara Roth, Cartoons by Roth is the author/creator and owner of the Digitalization Cartoon and the right of reproduction, distribution, display and all other rights, including the worldwide copyright.
By downloading the cartoon, the licensee acquires a limited licence with usage restrictions. The licensee agrees to the following usage restrictions and is granted the usage rights as described below:
- The licence is non-exclusive. The author/creator (Barbara Roth, Cartoons by Roth), may sell the cartoon elsewhere.
- The licensee may not use, (re-)produce, distribute the cartoon for any purpose beyond the permitted purpose.
- The licensee may not sell the cartoon to third parties except in connection with the permitted purpose.
- The licensee may vectorize the cartoon or convert it into different graphic file formats for printing reasons. Changes and interventions beyond this are generally not permitted, but may be requested from the author/creator. The request needs to be made in advance, by email or in writing.
- The licensee agrees to attach the copyright notice ©cartoonsbyroth to all publications of the cartoon. Please contact the author/creator Barbara Roth if you have any questions regarding the placement.
Usage Rights Digitalization Cartoon
I. For companies, organisations, entrepreneurs
1. location: worldwide
2. time: unlimited
3. purpose of use: In presentations, lectures, printed handouts; on company websites, intranet, in the social media; in leaflets, brochures, mailings; on flyers. Physical reproduction up to A4 size. Up to a total print run of 50,000 copies.
II. For publishers (newspapers, magazines, books, e-books) and self-published authors
Single use (books: one ISBN number)
Physical reproduction up to A4 size
In the inner section of the newspaper, magazine, book, ebook only
For use on cover/title pages, in larger size or in larger print runs, please contact the author/creator.
This agreement is governed by Austrian law. By downloading the digitalization cartoon, the licensee agrees to Vienna as the location of jurisdiction for any dispute.
Do you need further usage rights? Contact the author/creator for an individual license agreement tailored to your individual needs. You find the current contact details on our website www.cartoonsbyroth.com
This licence agreement is included in the download.