Resilience through humour cartoon
The Resilience through humour cartoon can be used in business presentations, blog articles, newsletters, the social media or as book illustrations. Please see the license agreement below.
Cartoon No. 0061
3000 x 2184 pixel
Licence Agreement resilience through humour cartoon
The licensee is aware that Barbara Roth, Cartoons by Roth is the author/creator and owner of the cartoon and has the right of reproduction, distribution, display and all other rights, including the worldwide copyright.
By downloading the cartoon, the licensee acquires a limited licence with usage restrictions. The licensee agrees to the following usage restrictions and is granted the usage rights as described below:
- The licence is non-exclusive. The author/creator (Barbara Roth, Cartoons by Roth), may sell the cartoon elsewhere.
- The licensee may not use, (re-)produce, distribute the cartoon for any purpose beyond the permitted purpose.
- The licensee may not sell the cartoon to third parties except in connection with the permitted purpose.
- The licensee may vectorize the cartoon or convert it into different graphic file formats for printing or production reasons. Changes and interventions beyond this are generally not permitted, but may be requested from the author/creator. The request needs to be made in advance, by email or in writing.
- The licensee agrees to attach the copyright notice ©cartoonsbyroth to all publications of the cartoon. Please contact the author/creator Barbara Roth if you have any questions regarding the placement.
Usage Rights resilience through humour cartoon
I. Private use
For non-commercial purposes, such as print outs, postcards, t thirst, cups etc.. Please note that the objects you design using our cartoon may neither be sold nor used for merchandise or any kind of other business purposes.
II. For companies, organisations, entrepreneurs (commercial use)
1. location: worldwide
2. time: unlimited
3. purpose of use: In presentations, lectures, printed handouts; on company websites, intranet, in the social media; in leaflets, brochures, mailings; on flyers. Physical reproduction up to A4 size. Up to a total print run of 50,000 copies.
III. For publishers (newspapers, magazines, books, e-books) and self-published authors (commercial use)
Single use (books: one ISBN number)
Physical reproduction up to A4 size
In the inner section of the newspaper, magazine, book, ebook only
For use on cover/title pages, in larger size or in larger print runs, please contact the author/creator.
This agreement is governed by Austrian law. By downloading the cartoon, the licensee agrees to Vienna as the location of jurisdiction for any dispute.
Do you need further usage rights? Contact the author/creator for an individual license agreement tailored to your individual needs. You find the current contact details on our website www.cartoonsbyroth.com
This licence agreement is part of the download file.